The application of Geophysics to challenging geologic, environmental, engineering, or other scientific problems provides an alternative, often unique, insight into the subsurface unlike more conventional assessment methods such as drilling. The Mundell & Associates Geophysical Department supplies you strategies that reduce the likelihood of overlooking unexpected subsurface conditions while enhancing the understanding of subsurface site characteristics.
The array and scope of geophysical imaging is virtually endless, and new applications are constantly being developed. We specialize in these main categories.
- Buried Waste Container and UST studies
- Preferential Flow Pathway Assessments, Groundwater Contaminant Plume Delineation
- Radioactive Waste Mapping
- Landfill Studies
- Karst Mapping
- Seismic Rock Rippability
- Roadway Slope Stability Analysis, Tunnel Design
- Concrete (Dam, Bridge) Investigations
- Foundation and Structural Investigations
- Land Subsidence Studies