Caring for the earth and all it holds sometimes requires getting our nitrile gloved hands a little dirty cleaning up environmental mistakes of the past.
Mundell & Associates helps you do this in the least invasive way possible, by quickly and cost-effectively locating sources and extents of contamination across a site in-situ manner, and then advising in the best way to remediate that site based on the geologic and hydrologic conditions present.
We also specialize in characterizing groundwater resources, using a combination of preliminary geologic/photo-lineament analysis in conjunction with geophysical techniques. Scanning your site for the best possible location before you start drilling maximizes potential yields, no matter the size of the site.
- Buried Waste Container and UST studies
- Groundwater Contaminant Plume Delineation
- Radioactive Waste Mapping
- Landfill Studies
- Karst Mapping
- Flow Pathway Studies
- Tracer Tests
- Sludge Thickness and Extent
- In-situ Aquifer Parameter Delineation
- Bedrock Fracture Studies
- Depth to Bedrock
- Stratiographic Mapping
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Borehole Fracture Identification
- Aquitard Mapping