Mundell & Associates provides litigation support services in cases relating to environmental assessment, remediation and waste containment involving industrial facilities, Superfund sites and leaking underground storage tanks. In addition we serve as expert witness for a variety of situations including insurance coverage environmental issues.
These activities required high level technical expertise and experience across many areas: contaminant and waste chemistry, geology and hydrogeology, groundwater and contaminant transport modeling, environmental compliance, environmental industrial practices, economic evaluation of soil and groundwater remediation alternatives, and National Contingency Plan compliance. Using our scientific and engineering experience, our approach includes an objective assessment of the protocols and methodologies used to generate site information, and an unbiased evaluation of case facts and issues supplemented with appropriate analysis and data acquisition, as needed.
- Environmental Claims Review
- Technical and Regulatory Documents Review
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Source Damage Contribution to Overall Costs
- Pollutant Evaluation
- Evaluation of Release Rates and Environmental Damage
- Assessment of Environmental Investigation/Remediation Costs
- Historical State-of-Knowledge of Environmental Pollution