Indianapolis circa 1995. The time and place Mundell & Associates, Inc. embarked upon a new environmental adventure. Since then, our scientists and engineers have dedicated their professional expertise to today’s most challenging environmental projects. Our goal is not just to get the job done – we work with a special care for our clients, the local community, and the earth.
Our scope of services range from risk-based corrective action and Superfund project management to geophysical surveys and water resource studies in a variety of agricultural, commercial and industrial sites throughout the country and also the world. We collaborate with business managers, farmers, lawyers, city planners, and community organizations to understand the problem and find the right solution.
- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Ground Water Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers Engineers without Borders
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of American
- Indiana Circular Economy Initiative
- Economy of Communion
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
Although the US no longer adds lead to gasoline, many homes are still at risk for lead exposure. If your home was built before 1978, it may contain lead-based paint or water pipes with lead solder. In addition to contacting a qualified contractor to test for lead, here are some things everyone can do:
Source: HCPHES.....see all tips