Indianapolis circa 1995. The time and place Mundell & Associates, Inc. embarked upon a new environmental adventure. Since then, our scientists and engineers have dedicated their professional expertise to today’s most challenging environmental projects. Our goal is not just to get the job done – we work with a special care for our clients, the local community, and the earth.
Our scope of services range from risk-based corrective action and Superfund project management to geophysical surveys and water resource studies in a variety of agricultural, commercial and industrial sites throughout the country and also the world. We collaborate with business managers, farmers, lawyers, city planners, and community organizations to understand the problem and find the right solution.
in Company News
- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Groundwater Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of America
- Indiana Geographic Information Council
- Economy of Communion
Planning a relaxing Thanksgiving with family and friends? Thank Mother Earth this week by creating an environmentally friendly day. Here are some tips for a green Thanksgiving.