Occasionally, projects involving environmental investigation, remediation or waste management develop complications. These complications take the form of regulatory agency enforcement actions, litigation or the complexity of the project exceeding the capabilities of the existing consulting.
Mundell & Associates has a reputation for stepping into “troubled” projects and working with the regulatory agencies, private parties, attorneys and other consultants to bring these troubled projects back under control. Our involvement in difficult sites often allows the agencies to hold off pursuing an enforcement course of action.
We can act as your internal staff to assure that both quality and cost objectives are meeting the program goals, and progress targets are being achieved and communicated to upper management.
- Third Party Consultant and Scope Review
- Peer Review
- Regulatory Review and Analysis
- Regulatory Agency Negotiations
- Existing Remediation System Evaluation
- Cost Evaluations
- QA/QC and Schedule Monitoring
- National Contingency Plan (NCP) Compliance Audits
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Management – (RCRA)
- Spill Prevention, Control, Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Construction Oversight and Site Management
- Environmental Permitting and Planning