Thorough preliminary site investigations, development of conceptual site models, and effective remedial system design are key to achieving site cleanup under any geologic or regulatory conditions. Mundell & Associates use innovative protocols and procedures as well as established methodologies to quantify sites, develop effective and cost competitive remediation solutions, and to monitor groundwater flow and contaminant transport.
Our investigation and remediation services use these methods including computer modeling to determine chemical transport behavior, subsurface imaging to quantify geologic and hydrogeologic conditions, and pilot testing to determine vadose zone and aquifer hydraulic characteristics.
- Phase I & II Assessments
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Chemical Release Evaluations
- Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) Investigations
- Groundwater Modeling
- Contaminant Fate and Transport Modeling
- Plume Stability Analysis
- Time of Release / Arrival Analysis
- Time to Clean Up Analysis