Mundell & Associates personnel have been involved in the modeling of groundwater flow and contaminant transport analysis since the company began in 1995.
Throughout the United States and overseas, we apply our scientific expertise in the evaluation of geologic, hydrogeologic and hydrologic data to conduct these studies on regional and local groundwater flow and chemical fate.
- Groundwater Modeling
- Contaminant Fate and Transport Modeling
- Plume Stability and Analysis
- Time of Release/Arrival Analysis
- Time to Clean Up Analysis
- Exposure Concentration Modeling