To create successful remediation systems, Mundell & Associates applies a quantitative approach including the use of geophysical analysis, pilot testing to determine vadose zone and aquifer hydraulic characteristics, and geochemical evaluation to determine chemical transport behavior.
With a range of engineering disciplines, the education and experience of our personnel are key to designing systems that work despite the uncertainties inherent in subsurface conditions.
- In Situ Soil and Groundwater Treatments
- System Design, Operation, and Maintenance
- Air Sparging
- Treatability and Feasibility Studies
- Superfund Program
- Voluntary Remediation Program (VRP)
- No Further Action (NFA) Recommendations
- Remediation Cost Estimates
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation Design and Implementation