- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Ground Water Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers Engineers without Borders
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of American
- Indiana Circular Economy Initiative
- Economy of Communion
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
Getting that garden ready? Set up a home for some small, red tiger worms, which you can buy. Be sure to use a wooden box with holes and a lid for a worm compost bin. Add a layer of moist, shredded newspaper and soil for their bedding, and then feed them once a week with vegetable peelings wrapped in newspaper or paper towels. Every two or three months, the rich, fine compost will be ready to use.
Source: HGTV.....see all tips