Mundell geologist Ryan Brumbaugh discusses fossils and geology with youngsters at Math and Science night. IPS Center for Inquiry hosted this event for children and parents this January. A great time had by all!
- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Ground Water Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers Engineers without Borders
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of American
- Indiana Circular Economy Initiative
- Economy of Communion
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
To ensure that as much warm air as possible is delivered through your central system, check the ductwork and wrap any leaks with duct mastic. Distribution losses (what’s lost while air is transported from your furnace through ductwork to the vents) often amounts to 30%. So, sealing ductwork could increase efficiency and the warm air you receive considerably … keeping you warmer and making your furnace work less.
Source: EPA.....see all tips