Mundell geologist Ryan Brumbaugh discusses fossils and geology with youngsters at Math and Science night. IPS Center for Inquiry hosted this event for children and parents this January. A great time had by all!
- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Ground Water Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers Engineers without Borders
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of American
- Indiana Circular Economy Initiative
- Economy of Communion
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
As we start thinking about raking leaves and getting our yards ready for winter, we have a chance to clean up in a responsible way. Leaf blowers and lawn mowers powered by gas create a lot of noise and pollution. Use electric tools or rake your yard by hand (and get an extra workout). Compost your leaves, branches, and weeds as much as possible to avoid using the plastic trash bags and you’ll also have a head start on spring!.....see all tips