Join a panel of experts (including Mundell & Associates President John Mundell) on May 24 from 6 – 7:30pm at the Riverside Community Center for a presentation and question and answer on the potential designation of the Riverside Superfund Site.
This casual forum will answer your questions such as
- What does the Superfund designation mean?
- How far does the contaminated groundwater plume extend?
- What is/will be done to remediate the groundwater plume?
- Who is affected?
- How does this affect my business?
- What can I do to as a neighbor?
Comments will be passed along to EPA and Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) during the ongoing 60 day comment period.
The Riverside Community Center is located at 2420 E Riverside Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
For more information, contact Reconnecting to Our Waterways.