in Company News
- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Groundwater Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of America
- Indiana Geographic Information Council
- Economy of Communion
To ensure that as much warm air as possible is delivered through your central system, check the ductwork and wrap any leaks with duct mastic. Distribution losses (what’s lost while air is transported from your furnace through ductwork to the vents) often amounts to 30%. So, sealing ductwork could increase efficiency and the warm air you receive considerably … keeping you warmer and making your furnace work less.
Source: EPA.....see all tips