- Midwestern States Environmental Consultants Association
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society
- Professional Geologists of Indiana, Inc.
- National Ground Water Association
- American Societies of Chemical / Civil Engineers Engineers without Borders
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
- Indiana Association for Environmental Professionals
- Geological Society of American
- Indiana Circular Economy Initiative
- Economy of Communion
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
Mulch is very important to your tree’s health by adding a buffer from the heat and cold and helping to keep the roots moist.
Add mulch to the base of your tree (keep from touching the trunk) by removing any grass within a 3 to 10 foot area depending on the size of your tree. Pour natural mulch such as wood chips or bark pieces 2 to 4 inches deep within the circle.
Source: Arbor Day.....see all tips