In the engineering and construction industries, it is vitally important to locate and identify the potential hazards of concrete structures, both existing and planned. Unexpected surprises such as unmarked utilities or former foundations can prove disastrous to projects.
Whether it is pre-construction or 50 years post‑construction, the geophysicists of Mundell & Associates can provide you with non-destructive, in-situ images beneath your site or structure.
Using geophysical methods such as microgravity, electromagnetic conductivity, ground penetrating radar, two-dimensional resistivity, or seismic surveys, we provide you with several times more data for several times less money, than conventional methods of data acquisition such as drilling, excavating, or coring.
- Seismic Rock Rippability
- Road Slope Stability Analysis, Tunnel Design
- Concrete (Dam, Bridge) Investigations
- Foundation and Structural Investigations
- Land Subsidence Studies
- Electrical Power Grounding Survey
- Utility Locating and Boring Clearance
- Sediment Dredging Assessments
- Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Location
- Drill & Grout Projects