Mundell & Associates is excited to announce our newly designed website, crafted to provide our clients with a better experience and more information about our consulting services. Our site address (mundellassociates.com) is the same, but our logo and colors now reflect other printed materials you may have seen. As a leader in the technical aspects of caring for the environment, we wanted to provide our website users with the same technical level of expertise on our website!
The content we’ve added enriches our services explanations and provides specific industry information for agriculture, dry cleaning, petroleum, and several more fields we work with on a daily basis. As a supporter of the local community, we also are excited to now show a weekly environmentally friendly tip as well as a calendar of related environmental celebrations that go on throughout the city, nation and world.
Here are some things you’ll love about the new site:
- Search feature – search for anything right from the homepage.
- Interactive portfolio – filter our portfolio by multiple criteria: case histories, presentations, publications and your environmental topic of interest.
- Mobile responsive – the mobile view of our site is now easier to navigate and faster!
- Simplified navigation – we’ve condensed and re-categorized our services to better suit the needs of our clients.
Start exploring new content:
- Specific industry information – do you have an environmental problem specific to an industry such as agriculture or dry cleaning? Browse our industry solutions to see exactly how we can help.
- New case histories – we’ve added many new case histories and allow you to download the case history PDF documents to see what we’ve been up to!
- Geophysical Techniques – learn about the various geophysical techniques we use across our environmental projects, such as GPR, electromagnetic metal detection, or resistivity methods.
- Fun facts about our staff – you’ve worked with them for years or only spoken on the phone once or twice, but did you know many of our staff also enjoy the outdoors in their free time?
- Environmental resources – check our website footer to find environmentally friendly tips and a calendar of events to enrich your office, school, or home activities.
Share your feedback with us on the new site and if we have missed something, please let us know. Together we continue to care for the earth, for the environment, and you!